Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Year's Eve 2016: A brief message.



Ugh, still suffering from vacation!brain.  Guess where me and The Hubs spent the Christmas holiday.

I'll post our magical trip in full real soon.  Why slave over the laptop on New Year's Eve when I could be binge-watching stuff on Netflix or finishing up the last book I'll read in 2016 or playing my brand-spanking new game, The Last Guardian on the PS4.  

I'm looking forward to putting 2016 out to pasture.  It's been tumultuous, to say the least, and it will be impossible to look back on this year without remembering all of the WTF-fery that happened, along with the good things that make up the not-so-bad times.  But I've come out of it a lot more appreciative of everything and everyone in my life, and I'm determined not to squander a moment of it.  

So ya'll be good tonight, and I'll see you in 2017!





No comments:

Post a Comment