Wednesday, August 24, 2016

So over summer.




Dear goodness me, it's hot!  I seriously miss living in an apartment complex with a decent pool.  And ceiling fans.  There are no ceiling fans anywhere in this lovely house, just spiders!

Since June, I've been rocking the sleeveless look like whoa, probably more often than I had back in Texas AND Colorado combined.  Why on Earth I didn't go sleeveless back in Texas is beyond me, cuz I was more fit back then and my arms had less of that slow-mo flag-waving effect they're sporting now.  Push-ups everyday, ladies.  Ya'll need to get on that now.

Speaking of exercise, I've gone from Jillian Michaels' Shred program to FitnessBlender on Youtube.  We don't have cable, and Amazon won't let me download their Prime workout videos unless I sign up for UK Prime membership.  Hell no, I'm not going to shell out another $100 smackers to switch over!  Anywhoo, aside from the occasional visit to the gym and pounding it out on the treadmill, I like exercising with FitnessBlender's husband and wife team, Kelli and Daniel.  They're constantly uploading videos on their channel, so you have a lot to choose from and you'll never get bored.
I also have a Pinterest board filled with different cardio routines and challenges that kick my sorry butt, for when I just want to watch Game Grumps but can't afford to skip exercise.  It's more fun that way.  Oh, and last week at the gym I tried a treadmill workout that had me sprinting every two minutes for twenty minutes, and I ended up running farther than I typically would in that amount of time.  Still not up to par with The Hubs though, who is an avid runner and can go for miles and miles.

Ugh, too hot to wear stoopid leggings right now...










No comments:

Post a Comment