Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter!

Hope everyone is enjoying this blessed Easter Day!  For my fellow Christians, Rejoice for He has Risen!
And for the rest of ya'll, save me all the heads of all the dark chocolate bunnies cuz they're MINE!!!  *nom nom nom*

The Hubs and I are seeing Batman Vs Superman later today, despite blistering reviews.  I am more of a Marvel fan, but I do love Batman in all it's forms (Batman:  The Animated Series is one of my favorite cartoons of all time, and I experienced my first real physical arousal watching the old 60's Batman t.v. series, cuz of Robin.  I lived for the moments when Robin got kidnapped.) so I'm going to try to go into this without a lot of expectations.  Just want to see a movie with My Man and have a lively nerdtastic conversation in the car afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment