Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Random Begets Random: Where I briefly bemoan the lack of creative energy in my life.




I don't know when I stopped carrying around my trusty Sony CyberShot camera in my bag.  It still works like awesome, though I'm still using the same memory card The Hubs bought for me along with the camera.  I like the camera on my Samsung phone and use it a lot, but I love my CyberShot.  Remember when I was all over the place with it, when I use to live in SF, back when there always seemed to be a reason to whip it out?
Ooh.  Okay, answered my first question there.  I seriously need to find my shutterbug inspiration again.  It's not that there hasn't been much going on here in The Sprangs (yes, I called it that) but it seems that The Hubs and I have become more homebody-like in nature since we left California back in late 2011.  Outside of our jobs, we don't have much of a social life here in Colorado.  I have work friends, and I get invited to things, but I'd rather just go straight home after my shifts.  The Hubs is pretty much the same, unless it's weekend and there's a movie we'd like to see.  Daytrips to Denver are even more rare.
I swear, we didn't use to be this boring.  There was a time we use to go dancing.  Those were the days.


Ugh.  The Hubs is reveling in his newest purchase, Fallout 4.  Between the two of us, he's definitely the sweatier shut-in.

*Pic of pretty tree is pretty, and in no way has anything to do with my whining.*

No comments:

Post a Comment