Sunday, October 25, 2015

Weekend Scramble: Where I take pictures of trees.




When I simply can't muster up the motivation to change into my gym clothes and go to the workout room at my apartment complex to sweat it out for half an hour on the treadmill or elliptical while binge re-watching Daredevil on Netflix, I take a brisk walk outside instead. Two laps around the entire apartment property equals a mile, so I try to get in 3-4 laps every other day. Makes me feel better about not working out inside, especially when outside there's so much color.

Fall_01.jpg







Oh, by the way, if you're noticing the inconsistency of the lighting, it's because I took these photos over the last few days. The sunnier ones are actually from today's walk.


And one of the things I find most satisfying is the sound of leaves shuffling and crunch under my feet.


Sometimes, I wish we could just skip Winter and continue to have Autumn until Spring. Everything is so much more prettier outside in shades of golden reds and yellows.

No comments:

Post a Comment