Sunday, October 18, 2015

Weekend Scramble: Where I find too many Waldos and The Hubs goes pumpkin spice crazy.





Saturday afternoon, we go downtown for lunch. I see this little family crossing the street.


I'm thinking the guy's shirt is a one-off. And then, as The Hubs is parking the car...


Definitely not a one-off.

We go inside one of our favorite restaurants and find...


OMIGOD WHERE DID YOU FREAKS COME FROM AND WHY ARE YA'LL EATING HERE!?

Okay, I really didn't lose my mind, but we definitely missed the Waldo Waldo 5k Walk and Run fun earlier that day. Who says nothing exciting ever happens in the 'Springs area?

In other news, The Hubs scored big during our once-in-a-blue-moon trip to Trader Joe's.

Okay, that mango shave gel in the left hand corner is actually mine and for shaving my legs, and it contains no pumpkin-based ingredients whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment