Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday Scramble: Everybody run, the homecoming queen's gotta gun...




When the fitting rooms in the girls' junior department gets full, the men's department nearby gets the spillovers.  I walk into one of our fitting rooms and discover three of the five rooms' floors covered in sparkly homecoming dresses.  Like what the hell, I actually have grown adult MALE customers who use the MEN'S fitting rooms in the MEN'S WEAR dept. and here come a gaggle of underaged tween girls thinking that any fitting room in the store is free to use.  Nuh-uh, sweeties.  March your behinds back to where those hideous dresses live and learn to wait for a fitting room in juniors like every other normal teenage chick.  And take your moms with you!

Okay, that out of the way...I saw the trailer for The Danish Girl, and omigod, sooooo much beauty in one film!  I actually teared up while watching it because Eddie Redmayne's casting as Einar/Lili is perfection!  And Ben Whishaw is in it too?!  *swoons*  Beautiful men all around.
I highly recommend the book.  Seriously.  Go now and read it.


In other news, while waiting for the extended edition of The Hobbit:  The Battle of the Five Armies to come out on blu-ray, I've been gorging on the theatrical version showing on HBO, as well as the other two movies that I own on blu-ray.  I've slowly come around to the majesty that is Richard Armitage.  Also, he was too cute in The Vicar of Dibley.

No comments:

Post a Comment