Monday, August 3, 2015

You'd think sleeping through Mondays would be a dream come true...








Had an overnight shift at work last night and came home at 2am.  I had tried sleeping a good chunk of my Sunday away in preparation, but it was too hot to nap and my legs felt too antsy from hiking Saturday.  I did manage a good few hours of sleep after coming home this morning, then dragged my butt out of bed at 7 so I could run errands.  I just wanted to do want I had to do so that I could spend the rest of the day doing absolutely nothing.
After an unhealthy yet utterly yummola lunch of leftover Papa Murphy's pizza, I tried to get a few hours of sleep, but I can't seem to drift off.  I'm feeling mighty fatigued, but sleep ain't happening anytime soon.  

I think I had planned on vacuuming, but I don't think that's gonna happen either.

No comments:

Post a Comment