Sunday, July 12, 2015

A few things...like, trailers.





Woot! Okay, thanks to SDCC 2015 we get a whole new slew of trailers for old faves and coming-sooners. For me, it's gonna be all about Star Wars: The Force Awakens, but sadly I have nothing of the sort to offer up. So here's the trailer for Fear the Walking Dead, the new spin-off series of The Walking Dead. I have to admit, I'm a bit underwhelmed by it.


Alrighty then. So...Season 6 of TWD!!!


Morgan and Rick are reunited, but it's not gonna be all sunshine and roses in our Ricktatorship. And Daryl!!!


New Batman Vs. Superman trailer! I'm all on board for everything (WONDER WOMAAAAAAAAAN!!!)...except for Jesse Eisenberg's hair, which thankfully won't be around for long because we all know *spoiler alert* Lex Luthor is bald.


Okay, so where will Aquaman fit into all this??

That's all for now. I'm currently sitting at the dining table typing this and bagging & boarding all my freakin' comic books. I used to keep them all in a binder but my collection is slowly growing and I'm running out of space, so I had to buy a long box, bags, and boards. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment