Friday, August 1, 2014

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaack!

Just came back last night from a four day trip to New York to visit The Hubs' family. Actually, his older sister Jessica lives there, and his mom and stepdad were there to pick up his younger brother Daniel (who'd just finished a summer film program) and his younger sister Jackie (who'd just returned from a cool trip to Italy!). The two full days we had there went by so fast, but we still managed to see The Met Museum (always a staple) and walk through Central Park. And no matter how many times I ride the NY Subway, I never remember what train goes where. And no matter what I bring to wear, I'll never look as chic and put-together as the local gals who live there. That's just how it goes.

I'll have pictures up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment