Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Okay, 65 degrees isn't really that hot...

...but whatever excuse native Colorado peeps need to be poolside...
Pool_CO

Today is my day off, so I earlier I decided to take advantage of the sunshine and bask by the pool. Two minutes into reading The Forgotten Garden, I get an onslaught of the allergies. Damn wind and dry weather. Anywhoo, despite this, I enjoy two hours outside with my book and Ipod. The pool is pretty swanky, but I'm not prepared to take a dip with the weather still nippy.

I'm currently down to two books, having finished off Paris Letters and another title, Some Writers Deserve to Starve pretty quickly. Some Writers...is more of a how-to manual than enjoyable non-fiction, so I'm shelving it for future reference. I enjoyed Paris Letters but it ended too quickly for me. I'm definitely thinking of subscribing to Janet MacLeod's painted letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment