Friday, April 25, 2014

Not again! The Bad Reader in me has struck again.

Three chapters into Ruth Rendell's The Water's Lovely and I just couldn't stick with it! Argh! *throws book into the box marked for re-sell* I regret nothing.

Really tempted to just grab the other Kate Morton novel, The Distant Hours from the bottom of The Stack, but it's a recent purchase and I'm trying to go through The Stack by date of acquisition.
Trying to, and failing hilariously. I picked up Michael Boccacino's Charlotte Markham and the House of Darkling, a book I bought sometime in late 2012, when The Stack was just a small baby pile that consisted of five or six books, and not the ridonkulous 20+ it is now.

"Every night I dreamt of the dead..." Well, isn't that special? Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment