Friday, February 21, 2014

What the hell-WHAT IS THIS ENDING?!

What the fizzity-uck, I hate cliffhanger endings in books! How long are we gonna have to wait this time, Mr. Riggs?! Ugh!

Oh yeah, I finished Hollow City, the sequel to Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. It's definitely more epic than the first book, with a lot more danger and suspense for our young hero Jacob and his new 'peculiar' friends, as they flee the safety and seclusion of the island in order to find a cure for the children's beloved Miss Peregrine, who is trapped in her bird form. I read this book for three straight hours, and finished it while cooking and eating dinner. I both love and hate the cliffhanger at the end, but I'm looking forward to a slightly more badass Jacob in the next book. I'm definitely rooting for the guy.

Next book off the pile, The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.

THE-NIGHT-CIRCUS_2

No comments:

Post a Comment