Thursday, February 6, 2014

OMG I finished a book!

I started on it waaay back last year but then dropped it like it was hot because halfway through it I claimed I was punk'd into reading a romance novel. Well, miracle of miracles, I decided to pick it up again, and as of nine minutes ago, I finally finished it! Now I can remove it from my still-growing pile near the bed and shelve it for good. Or sell it.

11832043

Smouldering passions aside, it really was a decent read. I carefully skipped though what I thought were the 'bodice-ripper' bits, just so I didn't lose track of the real draw of the story: the angry, restless ghost of Maddy.
I can now go back to Her Fearful Symmetry, another book I had started on months ago but haven't been able to pick back up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment