Monday, November 18, 2013

Waking Up to Mondays: Jesse Sykes and the Sweet Hereafter 'Recklessly Burning'

*sigh*  I wish I was a more prolific type of blogger.  Less youtube vids, more text!

Anywhoo, I've been reorganizing my cd collection (one of the many things that needed to get done before our move to CO) and purging it of some of the more meh sounds. Generic collection of ambient/chill and lounge sets I've clung to in the last ten years because of sentiment are now going in the trash. When I worked at Anthropologie and the store had upgraded to satellite radio for store music, the old cds went up for grabs and I managed to snag more than a handful of them, though most of them were artists and bands I had never heard of. My stereo's cd player is actually seeing more action now that it has in the last three years.




No comments:

Post a Comment