Friday, October 25, 2013

Life Ruiners, they all is.

Urgh, giving myself a break from all the Tumblr-ing I've been doing for the past three days that I've been off. I'm actually looking forward to going to work tomorrow, if it gets me out of that comfy computer chair and back into society. I solemnly swear I will not go on Tumblr anytime tonight. Now Pinterest however...

Just kidding. And anywhoo, Pinterest is exclusively only for my inspiration boards and anything related to personal style and home decor, not my obsessive fangirlish notions. Sometimes. Oh look, Wallander is on Netflix!

Hey, Tom Hiddleston. Ooh, young Tom Hiddleston. I don't even fancy him. Yet. *cringe*

I really can't wait for The Dude to get back from Maryland soon, my libido is going psycho on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment