Thursday, March 7, 2013

"They're not toys, they're vinyl figurines!" Whatev.

Happy Early-ish B-Day to me! Various online orders have been trickling in this week. I've so far received 2 of the 3 books I ordered from Amazon and these newest additions to my Dunny collection.
Dunny_CyberGeishas1
Cyborg!Geishas off of the latest Post Apocalypse Dunny line (released this past Feb. 28) by Huck Gee. I got them off Ebay for a reasonable price. I figured that my favorite comic store in Austin would sellout fast, so I opted to get them online instead. They also had a swap party that night, where fans could trade Dunnys with other fans, but it was a work!night for Will, and I was sure that my meager collection wasn't going to impress anyone.

Dunny_CyberGeishas2
I love the getas on them! Artist signature on the bottom, of course.


Dunny_CyberGeishas3
The bow at the back remind me vaguely of Hello Kitty.


I've run out of space on top of my mirror. Seriously need to dust up there tomorrow.
Dunny_Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment