Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Claws are coming out!

My nails have been growing nicely ever since I started taking Biotin supplements (originally for my hair) so I'm getting my shine on this year with glitter polish.
OPI_02
Laugh at me if you will, but I'm digging the Mariah Carey line of OPI polishes. From left to right: Polka.Com, Pink Yet Lavender, Sprung, and the Liquid Sand Polish in Stay the Night.. I was able to score four bottles of polish from a store that had a sweet Buy 3, Get 1 Free deal.

I've already worn Polka.Com and Sprung, and damnit Polka.Com is a bitch to remove. Practically scoured my nails with the cotton pad, and that only rubbed the color from the glitter. Yeesh. But it does last a long time, so you don't need a clear coat over it.
I'm currently wearing three coats of PYL, adding the last coat after I took this pic. It really makes a difference now because it gives my nails the jewel-encrusted effect.

OPI_01
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment