Sunday, May 1, 2011

Scenes from a bike.

I'm a lazy, lazy blogger.  Saturday, I finally got around to pumping air into my bike tires.  I then took it out on a test run, started to enjoy myself, so I cruised around for half an hour.
 
My sweet keester is hurting from yesterday.  I want a plush bike seat.  But it's dang gorgeous out, I could resist another go at it!

I shall dub thee, "Tush Killer".

Anyone and Everyone with a bike is outside today!




Ocean Beach is totally packed.


If you don't fancy sand in places you never knew you had, then Golden Gate Park is the place for you.

The lawn of The Conservatory of Flowers.




Don't ask.  I have no idea how that happened.

Roller skating party!

*singing* ...You're a native New Yorker!
They all looked so cool, Electric Slidin' and all.

It's only 3:35, but my rear is smarting from that dang bike seat.  And I want cake.  Which I don't have, and am too lazy to go get.

No comments:

Post a Comment