Sunday, February 13, 2011

"I don't care if they're weeds, they're still pretty!"

A phlegmy throat and the inevitable arrival of Aunt Flo forced me to stay at home today, but I was still managed to soak up some sunshine-y Vitamin D before the rains come tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling dahh-owwwwwwwn this Monday.


     
One of these days, I'll re-attach Jen's hammock.  Maybe even offer to mow the grass.  When I get a lawn mower.  I'm gonna enjoy the yellow flowery weeds in the meantime.
 

These guys use to be red.  And I use to be un-afraid to sit on them.  See the mole burrow in the upper left corner?


This is one very lonely lime.  One of the few surviving potted things Jen has in the backyard.  I take credit for it's survival.



The neighbors have the most prettiest orange blooms.  And in the next yard down, there's that tree with the hot pink flowers.  All well maintained.  *sigh* 



Squinty wannabe Photographer is Squinty without shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment