Monday, January 3, 2011

I will read this tomorrow morning and laugh at myself!!! Wheeeeee!!!!

My first 25 minutes with Jillian Michael's Shred It dvd, and I was feeling thoroughly worn out but not too sore.  Lots-o-squats and light dumb bell presses.  Yeah, feeling energized but not like Jillian kicked my ass or anything.  That was yesterday.

And then today, when I woke up this morning, I found that it hurt to get out of bed.  My thighs were hurtin'.  Like a bitch.  A stupid bitch.  At first, I didn't pay it any mind.  I've done a lot of exercises with the ball, so sore thighs aren't new to me.  In fact, I welcomed the ache, because I've found that it kinda adds a little more spring in my step, especially when climbing up stairs.  I kept telling myself that it wasn't so bad, even as I went about my morning, till I got to work, and found it almost impossible to get up the stairs to the front door of my job.  Like, my thighs were stiff and seriously owwwww....

It hurts to sit.  It hurts to stand.  It hurts to climb up the stairs.  It hurts to climb down.  In short, I think I need friggin' jet boots to get around.

I'm typing this while drinking a yummy glass of sparkling wiiiiiiiiiiiine.  I am slightly buuuuuuuuzz-ed and I am reading out evvvvv-errrrrrrrryyyyyy thang I am tyyyyyyyping.  Gloria Ferrer tastes guuuuuuuuuuud...

My thighs still hurt.  Bad.  Love you, babe!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment