Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pic from 'Black Swan' night

Sometimes I hate PBS, especially during pledge weekends.  I just want to watch Poirot or Granada Sherlock, not some pledge program about folk music (no offense) or tax advice.  Good thing I have my own Poirot DVDs to tide me over today.  I'm currently watching Evil Under the Sun with a young Russell Tovey guest starring.
I do have pics of Thursday night with Jerri my Mother in Law, Will's grandma, and Jackie.  We popped into a store half an hour before going to the Kabuki to see Black Swan.  Everything is so dang cute, but expensive.

They spawn in different colors.

I love the Egglings!  I may go back for them.

Will's lil'sis Jackie.  Yes, she was mighty hungry that night!


I didn't have a drop of alcohol that night.  I swear.  I don't look drunk.
SHUT UP!  I DON'T!


No comments:

Post a Comment