Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving has come and gone! Time for the Christmas specials!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Happy Post Turkey Day!  I ate all my leftovers Friday night.  And I overdid it with the pie.  Yep.  My fat ass has sworn revenge.

Anywhoo, I've gotten started on making my wedding binder, the materials (basic three-ring binder, tabs, and filler paperohcrapolaIknow!) costing less than $5 at Safeway.  I finally got to recycle the heavy cardstock pages from last year's calender to make binder pockets for keeping magazine cutouts and sticky notes.  I'm quite proud of my first unofficial DIY wedding project, even though it pales in comparison to the much cuter, more creative wedding binders I've seen online, but I have loads of time to fill this baby up with ideas and things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment